Monday, December 13, 2010

Really Dry Mouth And Throat In Pregnancy

# 22 Visual kei blouse / jacket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

General information: I'm deeply distressed to sell this great jacket, but they go to seed in my closet ... and for that it's a shame too. Perhaps they may even run one of you who frequently than I do?

The jacket cost me a very nice chunk of coal, but I have been truly great they do not. I bought it sometime in the late 2008/early 2009.
She has some minor defects but no further notice (see description + pictures).

tails cut, lacing, rivets ... the jacket is filled with lovely details ♥ Aaachen, I might prefer not to give up, so they buy quickly, before I am seriously thinking about different xD

the way it is not actually a jacket, but a blouse. However, the fabric is very thick and stretchy, so you can wear them also great as a jacket.

Brand: EXTREME
size: M
Status: Photobucket
available Minor faults:
- The satin ribbon on the front page at one end is something ausgefleddert (see 3rd picture)
- The top loop on the back, by the satin ribbon is threaded, is ripped out a piece. Can easily be return & repair is only on closer inspection (see 4th picture ... because it looks way worse than in real xD ')

Original Price: € 75
My price: negotiable € 57 ( !)

0 comments:

Post a Comment