Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Basketball Face Mask In The Philippines

FEEDBACK!

If you have something you bought from me, but then you are so kind and please leave some feedback there! This helps both
do to me as other people who also buy something from me ^ __ ^ ~

Thank

IMPORTANT : Give your honest feedback! If you do not agree with something as serviceable, fandet that your parcel took too long until it was with you, was not well packaged or otherwise, then writes this a little. Only then can I improve myself!

Ebenfalls könnt ihr auch erwähnen, wenn etwas besonders gut war (schnelle Lieferung usw.) .

Übrigens habe ich in der Vergangenheit bereits schon Sachen auf Livejournal gekauft/verkauft.
Wer dieses Feedback zusätzlich sehen mag klickt bitte HIER & HIER .

0 comments:

Post a Comment