Monday, July 12, 2010

Travestİsaksovİdeo

Polkadot Pumps UNDERGROUND # 4 - SOLD!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
small scratch on the right shoe




General information: I bought these shoes in 2008 extra for the graduation of a friend & I to purchase the same evening regret that I have gone with me on my sensitive feet immediately bubbles x_x
Accordingly, I have worn the shoes only 3 times. Now they are urgently looking for a new owner, since they are just too cute to rot in the closet only T_T

Brand: UNDERGROUND
size: 38
Heel height: 7cm
state: have Photobucket
Shoes a few small superficial scratches that are not earth shattering in a pinch and can simply paint over it. But they are not wearing on, unless you are exactly looking.
The insole has a few spots, despite the thorough washing did not want to disappear. There are normal scratches (back of the hoe, my stupid Lolita stockings rubbed off) , nothing earth shattering or bad (so no blood stains or similar) .
Who is to disrupt the spots, please do not buy these shoes.
the shoes will be shipped in their original box.
Original Price: € 59
My price: € 35 (negotiable)

0 comments:

Post a Comment