Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Razor Scooter Wheel Width

# 11 Elegant Cutsew - SOLD!

Photobucket
Strange spots are from the poor or working on my stupid camera but not on the shirt!


Photobucket
I'm sorry, I wore the shirt so rare that I unfortunately have no other / better photo!


General information: The shirt I once bought 2 years ago at Takko. The quality is surprisingly good! The shirt has no flaws, as I had on very few occasions.
On Sample There is a satin ribbon that you relax at will, can tie up or even close, making it both girls with less than can fit perfectly well with a little more bosom ^ _ ~


I was unfortunately almost impossible to provide a reasonable to take picture of the beautiful thing, sorry> _ \u0026lt;The first picture is therefore highly processed, so you can see the details.


Brand: Takko own brand xD '
size: S 34/36 fits, in my opinion, but also a narrow M!
Status: Photobucket Photobucket
No deficiencies exist, like new.


original price: € 9
My price: € 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment