Friday, July 23, 2010

Travesti Camilarodriguez

asterisk # 15 & Top brass knuckles - SOLD!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


General information: I'm deeply distressed to give this beautiful part, but it does not fit anymore T_T 'I have the Top 2008 Outcast (www.hotterthanhell.de) purchased & , carried this really only one summer. Since then it has gone moldy in the closet ... time for a new owner!


Brand: Unknown, there is no sign of it.
size: also unknown, but I'd bet on S / M (you just look at the screen where I carry the picture. Based on my figure you can estimate well determined whether you like it, or how it would sit on you)
Status: Photobucket
The top has under his left arm, slight pilling ( small knobs) , see third picture. On the right are less clear.
Otherwise no obvious defects.


Original Price: € 10
My price: € 5.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment